Monday, February 8, 2010

An Experience to say the least

First, I had the most amazing, interesting,overwhelming, fun weekend on a "Super Bowl" cruise for my best friends birthday. It was absolutely nothing you could ever imagine. It was a site to see; somewhat of a spectacle. Too many overwhelming experiences to put into a blog right now. So give me a few of days to collect my thoughts and photos on that one.

I have to tell you though, I felt a little guilty leaving Jordan and going on a cruise. Not sure why. Maybe because his auditions were starting this weekend,but the trip was planned before we even got the audition schedule. Come to find out he really didn't want me around anyway (in a rights of passage kind of way).

Sunday he met with Rutgers, Today with DePaul and Carnegie Mellon. And tomorrow, NYU and Boston University. He feels great about his auditions. He seems to be very comfortable and is getting great feedback from the schools.

It was nice to hang with my girls from highschool(Carey, Jill, Tanya) and my best friends little sister (Britney). Britney was too young to hang back then, but now she was schooling us!! This trip made me feel "boujie" for the first time in my life. Look it up on Urban Dictionary. I'm sure I could have used it myself this weekend. So let me gather my thoughts and get back to you. Stay tuned for unbelievable details...

No comments:

Post a Comment